In Episode 80 of District of Conservation, Gabriella caught up with Orvis Arlington store manager and Tidal Potomac Fly Rodders president Art Noglak to get the latest on fly fishing in the Washington, D.C., Metro Area.
Here’s what Art discussed:
- His background and how he came into fly fishing
- Running Tidal Potomac Fly Rodders
- Managing the Orvis Arlington shop
- Why fly fishing shouldn’t be intimidating
- The effort to save Fletcher’s Cove in Washington, D.C.
- The latest on the shad run
- The case for pursuing invasive fish species like carp, snakehead, and blue catfish
- Orvis’ 50/50 on the Water campaign
- And much more!